Corporate membership is the best way your company can demonstrate its commitment to enhancing biodiversity and securing a low-carbon future for the capital. London Wildlife Trust offers three tiers of membership named after species of bird commonly found in London. Each package is designed to suit your company's specific needs:
Why become a member of London Wildlife Trust?
Peregrine Membership: £5,000
Tawny Owl Membership: £2,000
Robin Membership: £500
Corporate membership offers a range of benefits for you and your employees, including:
- Free or discount rates on team conservation days on London Wildlife Trust reserves
- Opportunities to support exciting and innovative projects
- Accreditation on our website
- Joint press release upon sign-up and PR opportunities about our partnership
- Venue hire at our reserves for staff meetings and training events
- Invitations to London Wildlife Trust events and nature walks
- Regular publications and e-newsletter Green Business Spotlight
- Individual or discount membership for first year
Benefits to London Wildlife Trust
- We believe that by working in partnership with stakeholders in the private sector, we can develop simple and effective solutions to protect and enhance London’s natural
- We receive valuable financial support to continue our conservation and community engagement work
- Organisations and individuals, often not directly involved in wildlife conservation, learn about the importance of wildlife in an urban context
The Wildlife Trusts work in partnership with Ribena and their blackcurrant growers to create wildlife-friendly blacurrant farms. Growers manage the blackcurrant fields used to grow fruit for Ribena to an outline plan which includes: planting new hedgerows and trees, leaivng field margins unmown
and providing nest boxes. These measures help wildlife by providing habitat in and around the fields.
Look out for The Wildlife Trusts' logo on bottles of Ribena.
To read more about our corproate membership packages, please view our new brochure: Help us grow - corporate membership
Want to know more?
For more information about Corporate Membership please contact Clare Reynolds on 020 7803 4271 or email@example.com